INTRODUCING THE ALL-NEW MERCURY FOURSTROKE V6
The new Mercury FourStrokes deliver incredible hole shot to get you moving faster and fishing sooner – and the thrill of having your hat blown off now and then.
At 3.4L, the new Mercury V6 FourStroke boasts ample displacement in the 175-225hp range. Greater displacement means less work to produce more horsepower and torque, which results in greater acceleration.
Lower engine weight means higher power-to-weight ratio, enhanced performance, and better fuel efficiency.
The FourStroke’s four-valve, dual overhead cam design delivers greater acceleration.
The FourStroke’s gearcase is designed to reduce drag and deliver more stable high-speed performance.
OPTIMISED MOUNT PACKAGES
The engine mount package is fine-tuned to achieve peak performance without sacrificing a smooth and quiet ride. Mercury engineers spent countless hours dampening sound and dialing in the configuration of the mount packages to create the optimal balance between performance and vibration.
- Horsepower: 225 / 200 / 175
- WOT RPM: 5200-6000 / 5000-5800 / 5000-5800
- Engine Type: V-6
- Displacement: 209 CID (3.4L)
- Induction: 24-valves, DOHC
- Starting: SmartStart Electric
- Gear Ratio: 1.85:1
- Alternator: 85 amp (1071 watt)
- Trim System: Power trim and tilt
- Dry Weight: 475 lbs (215kg) (lightest available model)
- Steering: Hydraulic (standard), Power (options)