The best-selling series of 2016 just got bigger.
Introducing the Lowrance Elite 9 Ti – bigger and better for only R21 750.
Features specific to the Elite 9 Ti include:
- Lowrance-exclusive, high-resolution, 9-inch, LED-backlit colour display.
- Easy-to-use touchscreen.
- Touchscreen provides fast, fingertip access to all Elite-9 Ti features.
- CHIRP Sonar, StructureScan®HD and DownScan Imaging™.
- Top-of-the line sonar technologies provide the best possible view of the environment beneath your boat. StructureScan® HD requires optional TotalScan™ transducer.
- Scroll back through your sonar, SideScan or DownScan history to review structure or fish targets and mark the location with a waypoint.
- Internal GPS antenna.
- Highly accurate, built-in GPS antenna.
- Built-in wireless connectivity.
- Access to the GoFree™ Cloud where you can shop, purchase, download and immediately use Insight maps, and third-party maps from GoFree partners.
- Boat Integration and System Control.
- Bluetooth® control of Power-Pole® shallow water anchors and SmartSteer™ control of Motorguide® Xi5 Trolling Motors
microSD card slot.
About the Elite Ti Series
With more viewing options than any competitor, Elite Ti models come standard with CHIRP sonar across more frequencies, exclusive and instant TrackBack™ sonar history recall and compatibility with the TotalScan™ all-in-one Skimmer® transducer, providing CHIRP and StructureScan® HD with SideScan and DownScan Imaging™.
All Elite Ti models use proven high-resolution imaging frequencies — both 455 and 800 kHz — for StructureScan HD, DownScan Imaging and DownScan Overlay™ for super-fine, incomparable detail. Only StructureScan HD imaging makes available the widest side-scan range in fishing. With a max range of 300 ft. to each side of the boat, Elite-Ti is easier to use, eliminating multiple passes.
You will spend less time idling and more time fishing with Elite Ti.
Superior networking features including NMEA 2000® (excluding Elite-5 Ti) and wireless connectivity that not only delivers notifications about new software updates, but allows you to download new software directly to the display, for the Elite Ti and all connected NMEA 2000 devices. Elite Ti features onboard Service Assistant and Network Analyzer Wi-Fi service tools, enabling you to send system reports, screenshots and software version information directly to Lowrance Customer Service. Wi-Fi also connects you to the GoFree® Shop, allowing you to upload sonar data or download custom maps from your Insight Genesis™ account. Bluetooth® wireless capability enables control of C-Monster® controlled single- or dual- Power-Pole® installations directly from the Elite-Ti touchscreen.
The Elite Ti Series features a clean, rugged design. Just what you would expect from Lowrance. Matching great performance and exceptional features with easy-to-use operation.
Order yours from us today. Just complete the form below.